Sunday, May 8, 2011

Away and Apart

A home is not a house, its people.
Home is entirely bout the people you love. The people who watched you grew. The people you grew up with. Your family.

Its not about how much time you spend in it.
For nearly 4 years I have spent my life in Jatinangor, a town where my campus stands. Each and every single week in it means 5 days in kosan and 2 days in my real house.
Sometimes when I have some extra activities going on, I didn’t even come home.
It seemed okay at the moment, I would make a single phone call and my mom would say its okay for me not to come home that weekend. I barely notice a dissapointed tone on her voice..

Now, on the verge of my sister’s wedding, I look back to those moment and I feel a slight of regression. Now one of my family will go away, someday my other sister will too. And my time will eventually come too.

I guess its a part of growing up, to be seperated to our own way, to our own destiny..

-Ditulis oleh saya, diatas Damri yang berjalan perlahan. Menjauhi rumah. Menjauhi mereka yang biasa hangatkan jiwa.

No comments: