Saturday, May 30, 2009

Smells Like Home

Back at home after a while!

Hehe, it sure feels nice to be at my own house. Well, not much of a condo or a five star hotel, but still not that 4x5 square space that I’m sick being living in. Had only been there for two weeks and i already got a homesick. Can’t tell how it felt to be like my come-from-faraway friends who haven’t coming home for five to six months least. Must be terrible. At least for a home boy like me. Gehe.

Anyway, I’ve noticed that a few things have changed from the last time i was home. Here they are:

My room is so damn full of many unused stuff! Okay-okay, i only sleep in it twice a week, but still its not like my room can suddenly be a final dumping site or something. And how come my sis just couldn’t avoid laying a finger –or a butt- on my neaty cozy bed I’ve dreamt to sleep on for weeks? Sicko.


A house upon mine is being rebuild. Two weeks ago it was close to smithereens, but now it only needs a final touch. It’s my aunt’s house actually, and my dad is the one rebuilding it. So where’s the surprise, eh? Haha.


We got an owl hanging on our roof! For real! So a wild owl finds our roof as an awesome spot for its nest. Maybe i should try to make it sends my letter. Just like that Harry Potter thingy. So everybody else sends their absence letter to SBP using fax, and I’m using a private owl. Kewl.


We got hogs wandering our living room! Ng? Wait a sec. They seem familiar. Oh. They are just -sadly- my sisters. Still dumb. Still amazingly careless. Still hasn’t taking a bath for days while having that oh-so-what looks on their faces. Love u guys a lot, anyway!


I have to go back to Nangor City by Sunday noon or Monday morning, sharp. Cause i’ll be having a written exam by Weds. Crap. It’s always sucks to have to leave this place I could call home, only for reading books and journals for weds exam. It’s a milestone on chasing my dream, anyway!


Outtie.

No comments: