Thursday, May 28, 2009

Roocka' SOOCA!

Hey, hey.

Back again, happily. After those shitty sooca stuff had been bothering my life for a month or so. Fuuhh, freedom sure feels great. =) Okee, to tell a month or so is a bit exaggerating. As for the first 3 weeks I was just blabbering my mouth telling how I was being stressed out about sooca. Freaked out, and do nothing. Haha. The truth is I only studied hard enough (which surpassed fk’s freakin standard for ‘study hard’) in a week before the exam. That, truthfully, is not a complete 7 days of it.

There was day I was just wandering around my pal’s rent room (kosan? blame my degraded english. cih). There was hours I spent sleeping my head off like there was nothing to worry about, like I wouldn’t be betting half of my second year’s score on the exam coming a week after. Haha. There was time I ended up in my room, reading those old lame comics and magz that I had read like a thousands time. It was boring. Plus I hate reading things Ive once read. Still, those lame stuff still looked more interesting than my hundred-pages-or-so sooca draft. Guess in those moments, ive broke under pressure. Fags.

Such a lame of me, isn’t it? Such a lame of a grown man to be so easily breaks under pressure. Sooca is so damn hard, that’s true. Fact that half or my second year’s gpa will be on the edge if I failed it was driving me nuts, correct. The pressure exist pushes me to flatten up my ass off that chair, seeing the same scenery (wall in front of my desk) for days, trying to memorize all of those 31 basic sciences, patgens, patfises and shit made me sick that I felt like puking. Thank God its over now. Plus He decided to put a sweet end of my temporary journey conquering sooca. Hehe. Allhamdulillah.. Sooca third year, here I come with brute force! Haha!

Outtie.

No comments: