Thursday, March 3, 2011

Guts and Skills

Tukang Patil.
Don Juan.
Playboy Cap Kampak. (semacem minyak kayu putih)
Si Brengsek Ranking 1.

They have been calling me by almost any ways i can imagine, these days.
They say that I'm a jerk for having so many exes, for having no trouble whatsoever on getting any girl i want, for not waiting long enough to move on from one girl to another.
But the fact is they don't know shit about me. They're just assuming what i am now alike based on what they know about me on my dim past.

But that's okay, i fully understand that people judge you like, all the time.
Its just that after a while of observation, i got to one conclusion.

Society, especially men, actually needs a douchebag.

Weird, eh?
As much as they laughing and "Parah, parah.."-ing my stories, they actually got excited and enjoys every part of them.
Moreover, they kinda worship me i guess. For saying what they cannot say, doing what they cannot do, and having what they cannot have.

And guess what, as soon as my day 1 through retirement from the dirtbag world, they start to whine and begging me not to. Saying all that craps about how not cool i get after i quit being jerk.


There's a huge difference between "wont" and "cant".
So after all, I'm not the bad guy, you know.
I'm just YOU, plus guts and skills.

No comments: