Monday, July 11, 2011

That Particular Glasses

Background info: My sister, Ka Ela, has an unusually high attraction to glasses. More like glasses-fetish, i supposed. She likes glasses with stand-out color, which kind me and my other sister, Ka Eta, not very fond of. She has MANY of them. And unluckily she is an untidy type of person, so those glasses are literally EVERYWHERE around the house.



Soo, after she left home about 3-4 months ago (because she's married, not a fugitive whatsoever), these glasses are still spread around the house. I dont know why but every time i go look for something, i always end up finding one of her glasses.

Its not a big deal, actually. Its just that it keeps reminding me about how im used to her presence in this house. Used to her being there every weekend i come back from my rent-room.

Its a little thing, the glasses.
But yeah, i miss her.

No comments: